The beginning of the season always requires a checklist of essentials needed to make you comfortable and casual for your weekends away. Basic items are the best paired down, and edited to make a simple wardrobe easy for the weekend pack up.
My ideal would be a coveted pair of sweat pants, the perfect slipper and a warm pair of socks for the still chilly morning that early summer can bring. Along with the outdoor must haves like a great hat, rubber boots and a jacket for the rainy days. Some how it seems to take me a few weekends to get this down pat, but the bag gets lighter as the weather gets warmer with every weekend I am away. I have curated some of my favourite essentials and suggestions in a shopping page below.
- Acne Studios Bob Bucket Hat in Black
- Ray Ban Light Brown Gradient Round Sunglasses
- Hunter Boots Women’s Original Short Rain Boot in Black
- J. Crew Paisley Bandana
- The Superior Labour Natural/Navy Sock
- Baserange Natural Nude Sweat Pants
- Cuyana Weekender Bag
- ATP Doris Greige Pony
- Saint James for J. Crew Slouchy T-shirt
- Baggu Duck Bag in Palm Stripe